INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
based on Italian legislation – update of February 22, 2022
Gabba Salumi S.r.l. – Via Sandigliano, 43 – 13878 Candelo (BI)
Tel. +39 015.2536189 – Email firstname.lastname@example.org
No data we collect is shared with others.
We are available for any doubt, request for verification or data cancellation.
Data controller and conservation manager
Paolo Prina Mello – Gabba Salumi S.r.l. – email@example.com
Data that can be collected
1. emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. IP addresses that allow navigation statistics to be made or to block unwanted access. The IP addresses are not aggregated with other data and do not allow us to trace any data concerning privacy
Why they are collected
1. to allow us to communicate
2. for security reasons and statistics
3. to check the correct functioning of the services
no data received by us is disclosed
The user can request the verification, updating, integration, deletion of data and any other request required by law by contacting us: email@example.com
The statistical data are removed after 36 months and the contact data until the end of the communication or legal use if necessary. We do not archive anything for different purposes.
Access to data
1. this site uses an Italian hosting provided by Aruba Spa
2. the web agency robertomoretto.com can access some technical and statistical data
3. e-mails and other communications are only visible to the site owner
Cookies are data saved in text form (example: “dataAccesso = 2021-05-20,12: 47”) used by the site that generated them to provide services related to navigation.
1) technical cookies
This site does not use technical cookies.
2) statistics cookies
3) profiling cookies
This site does not have any visitor tracking or profiling tools.
Enable / disable and delete cookies via browser
Several browsers provide methods for blocking and deleting cookies used by websites. The links to their support documents for managing and deleting cookies are listed below: Google Chrome – Apple Safari – Mozilla Firefox ; – Microsoft Edge. If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.